The Paperless Office: Custom Software for Electronic Storage and Records Management
EZ Doc Filer is the reliable and affordable document management software solution for small business who are looking to eliminate off site storage fees and increase the efficiency and workflow of their office. Imperial Software Systems provides custom software for electronic storage and records management.
By allowing documents to be scanned into a database managed system, EZ Doc Filer offers the ability to store your company’s document archive on a server while integrating with your legacy database application
EZ Doc Filer is a build-to-order document management solution that interacts with your existing database to help your company store, search, and sort your document archives with unparalleled efficiency and ease. And because of its customization potential; EZ Doc Filer has the power to work across any industry.
Why Electronic Document Management
- Less time finding, retrieving, and copying documents.
- Less storage and filing space reduces rent.
- Security measures gives file access to specific users.
- Improve customer service by quickly retrieving documents.
Benefits of a paperless office
- Electronically Manage Records, Client Forms or your Entire Office
- Leave the paper trail behind with EZ Doc Filer
- Eliminate your storage facility
- Retrieve your documents easily
- Search through all documents with custom queries
- Prevent lost documents
- Scan documents from your existing copiers
- Convert scanned documents to PDF files
- Fully customizable document solution
- Fax and email from within EZ Doc Filer
- Time/date stamp organizes all your documents
- HIPAA Compliant
EZ Doc Filer also reduces the time spent:
- Searching, Retrieving and Returning Documents
- Indexing, Reviewing and Storing Documents
- Searching for Lost Documents
- Copying Paper Documents
Lastly, EZ Doc eliminates the problems inherent in:
- The duplication of documents
- Usable space taken by file cabinets
- Off-site storage fees
- Annual file system expense recording
EZ Doc Filer allows documents to be scanned into a database-managed system. EZ Doc Filer stores the documents on your server while integrating with your existing database application. This allows documents to have different search criteria catering to each company’s needs. EZ Doc Filer can be customized to accept files from several locations for your company’s convenience, such as email, fax, or a directory of files from your system. It can also deliver files to and from EZ Doc Filer via email, fax or have the documents posted to the web.
EZ Doc Filer Lite is the ideal solution for a business that needs all the benefits of the full EZ Doc Filer, but doesn’t need the premium integration with a third party database system. Scanned documents will will be stored in EZ Doc Filer Lite’s simple database where they can be easily organized, imported, and exported in the same fashion as the complete version of EZ Doc Filer.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on EZ Doc Filer, please visit the EZ Doc Filer Web site
(For home page Services Overview tab)
What’s So Easy About EZ?
If you’ve ever used an internet browser- than you are more than qualified to use EZ Doc Filer. Since the program is completely Web based, you’ll have access from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Completely Web Based: No special software to download.
- User-Friendly Interface.
- Find any document with a customized search field specific to your business.
- Access Log: Find out what files have been accessed by certain users.
- Fax and EMail documents directly from your computer.
- Cut the cost of doing business by improving your processes & reducing manual processing & human error.
- Build & sustain competitive advantage by examining processes & identifying improvements.
- Map processes to business roles to get the right information to the right people.
- Eliminate uncertainty – standardize working methods to get what you want from your workforce.
- Improve customer service – consistent processes lead to greater predictability in customer response levels.